Originally posted on 07/26/2012:

Dude I don't start a thread about every ridiculous coin flip bad beat! Although there have been several of them lately, mostly fuk'in river bullshit as usual! I play on the strength of my hand, pot odds, number of outs, etc.., which apprently around this fuk'in place doesn't work for shit, because of dumb fuks like you who will call with anything.

This site is a happy go lucky coin flip fuk fest! Nothing more! When I play live I do great, because real money poker players don't fuk'in play like this shit you see here, unless they're fuk'in donks and then I just take their money anyway. I've played here long enough though, to know what a piece of shit poker software program this is, and that's all I'm pointing out. No skill needed at all, just be a newbie, big mouth Covers convert, a non pro, an sbr employee with or without a second account or some other shrill who works for sbr in incognito, a degenerate losing better at sbr sponsored books of which they get a cut of, or your resident sbr power posting ass kisser. and all the coin flips will go your way!