Originally posted on 07/24/2012:

Ah... not trying to make a mountain outta a molehill BUT... in relating to the question of Fairness, this should really be addressed:

Apparently there were two 11pt buy-in tournies SATURDAY night 7/21 (unannounced as far as I can discern), that apparently had 20-something players in the one and about 15 players in the other, I believe.

Kinda easy to cash in those kinda fields... huh?

If it was a software glitch and those tournies were listed/run by mistake (or was there some other unannounced reason?... did some tournies crash during the week or sumpthin'?)... whatever, if it was a glitch... well, fine... but here's the REAL QUESTION:

Why were those results counted for the Championship leaderboard?

(I randomly looked up 3 posters' last week totals, added up their badge totals including the Saturday 11pt buy-in ones, and sure nuff... it counted toward their total listed in this week's above leaderboard. note: I'm talking about the 11pt buy-ins for Saturday, not the other Saturday tournies people cashed in... easy to figure out via payouts. If the 3 I looked up got their Saturday points added, I assume the rest of those small fields did as well.)

Setting aside the (apparently) unannounced tournies and the fact that next to everyone that entered got points... per rules, isn't this a Mon-Fri competition? (or an announcement needs to be made that two tournies are running on Saturday that counts toward the leaderboard).

Again... not trying to make a mountain outta that molehill but we're kinda rounding the clubhouse turn here and there are SBR peeps struggling to make it/stay in the Top 50. What if this past Saturday's points gifts costs someone to bubble and someone that played in the 26 or 15 player Saturday tourney to make it?

Just sayin'....... ah...er, Mon-Fri competition......