Originally posted on 07/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
Thats fukkin gross man.

The one time I was with a chick who had a bush I wouldn't even fukk her. Just got dome and never called her again.

Carper how do you 69 if there is hair everywhere? Doesn't the hair make it stink????

Gross man

How do you 69 if there is hair everywhere?

The same way as if there's no hair except you brush aside any hair that's in the way. It's not rocket science.

Doesn't the hair make it stink?

Have you only had women with minimal hair? From what I've seen there's no monopoly on shaved bushes so I would suggest you go out, grab a chick, ask her if she has a hairy snatch and check if the hair makes it smell. If a chick stinks, it usually is indicative of a problem within the orifice. Although if she wipes her ass up and a little residue gets on the hair, of course it's going to be a bit rancid.

One good thing about here in Thailand, and in many other parts of Asia, no toilet paper! I never would have believed it until I came here but using toilet paper is nasty. You might think you wipe it all off but you know there's a little something left after wiping. Dingle berries and skid marks are an after effect of toilet paper. Use water - like a bidet or as in Asia, a spray hose next to the toilet. Much, much cleaner and there's never any skid marks. As long as you wash thoroughly, it's fantastic. No sticky asshole, no uncomfortable afterglow.

Word of advice Griz since it seems like you might be dealing with some skanks - before putting your finger in it, your tongue in it, or your pecker in it, go down to the belly, give it a few kisses and check out the aroma. If it smells good, dive in. If you smell an offensive, foul odor, politely excuse yourself and go to the rest room. Wash up, walk out and tell the girl you're sorry and you need to leave because you're not feeling well. Never call her again.

An alternative to this if you really like her, although why like a chick who has a foul smelling twat, is to simply tell her that he snatch smells bad. Tell her she needs to visit the gynecologist. Then tell her to sukk your rooster.