Originally posted on 07/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
Typical one percent attitude here. Protect their money, claim that anyone who doesnt have any is lazy, and attack others who hold different views

Opie go fukk yourself pal. Why don't you take one of your mansions and shove them up your ass
The fukk? Where did this come from??

I've never belittled anyone for a lack of affluence. I should be the last person to ever do that. As I've said, I grew up lower class. Lived in a double wide for the first couple of years I was married. I have no room to look down on anyone.

I've always been the first in line to offer words of encouragement to you as you were contemplating your career change. I wish nothing but the best for anyone who puts forth the effort to try for a better life. I love hearing success stories from guys like yourself. It inspires me.

The only people I rip are those too lazy to try to work for things that are out of their reach. I'll never be okay with that. And I refuse to believe that the days of someone rising above their socio-economic class are over. It's simply not true. Opportunities are out there everywhere you look. I think to fall prey to those resigned-to-your-fate beliefs are simply the excuses of someone not willing to put in the hard work success requires.

Not sure where this came from, Griz. It's disappointing. Never pegged you as a follower.