Originally posted on 07/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by logan1981 View Post
UZI has a problem with him... obviously so this will be my last time posting his plays.
Oh give me a f**king break. The only reason you are posting the plays is because Rich has been posting them for free on the other forum. So quit acting like you are doing us a big favor. Once he quits posting them for free you would have crawled back under your rock anyway.

I posted Rich for 6 months on this forum and all he did was lose month after month, never showing a profit. But when you go and look at his site and see all the bullshit records posted about how wonderful he is, you'd think he's been killing it since he went pro, which he hasn't. That's the problem I have with this tout.

Another thing about Rich... back when he was a free poster someone asked him his age and he replied that he was 67. In a post I saw from him the other day he now claims that he is 47. Tell me, does the picture below look like a 47 year old guy? LOL.

Something real fishy about this clown. Another thing, he now refers to himself as a Pimp.