Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15392010'>posted</a> on 07/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
Thats fukkin gross man.

The one time I was with a chick who had a bush I wouldn't even fukk her. Just got dome and never called her again.

Carper how do you 69 if there is hair everywhere? Doesn't the hair make it stink????

Gross man
dont the hair make it stank?? you for real dude?

no man, THE PUSSY make it stank m*the*fuc*er!!?? i mean damn, what, like you gonna get one of them STANKY ASS pussies that be smelling like a garbage shoot, and then if she shave it, THEN you be like "ok......yeah Ima eat that"

NO my ****a, no. You either be eatin stanky pussy or you aint, it DONT MATTER IF IT GOT HAIR OR NOT, a stanky pussy gon' stank, you dig?

now me personally, HELLYEAH ima 69 that sh*t, you feel me? And with the right WOMAN, it be FIIIIINE, taste like a fine ass EXPENSIVE HIGH CLASS FRENCH CIUSIENE MEAL, you feel me? Hellyeah, the right woman taste JUST LIKE one of them fancy meals you be eatin at a NICE restaraunt

now you need to understand, the NATURAL PUSSY STANK be a delicasy, ok? The garbage shoot stuff that you may be used to be a like a whole mix of pee and yeast infections and vaginal discharges and period residues and stds and vapors from genital warts and herpes leisions and days-old sperms whether they be yours or some other dudes, and all kind of nasty sh*t like that if that the kind of lady you be fukin with

but a NICE lady, a HIGH QUALITY lady, her pussy stank is a wonderful wondrous natural experience of aromas and flavours like a high class delicasy