Originally posted on 07/15/2012:

A gambler cannot flash with expensive stuff. JJ, ppl know i don't work. the whole neighborhood know my face. they know i am always at malls all day long and never at a job. when i leave the house at 1 pm, my whole building look at me strangely. they all say, why is this guy never working. he's always hanging out in lobby, malls at 1 pm, etc..

now if i was to buy a 250k car, and pull into a mall coming out of that car, and wear the most expensive clothes, it will draw too much attention. you cannot do this. a gambler must always remain low key. everyone already thinks i am a big time drug dealer cause i don't work and pay over $1,000/mo rent.

Trust me, you don't want any attention on you. ppl will talk about you, if you have an expensive car, cops will follow you and know who you are and know you don't work. they will check you up on computer, which would draw heat on me. also, i don't want to get robbed.

that's why i rent and drive an old truck, and wear clothes from the 70's, although since meeting you, i have bought new modern clothes and big brand names too. i've probably spent over 4k in clothes the last 2 yrs. but that's where it ends.

I've seen so many bums who don't work drive lamborghini's, and buy 500k houses.. and next thing you know, IRS takes it all away from them cause they find out it was bought with dirty money. BE CAREFUL BOYS. i don't have that kinda money, but if i did, i'd be low key as hell, but i did at one time when i was a bookie in the 90's, and i was living the life. not anymore..