Originally posted on 07/14/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by loufunk View Post
In one of the worst days I had, at the end of the day, I still can write +13.01% ROI ... and there are people still laughing at me and at my ratings.. can someone explain me why?
If people don't like my way, why do they waste their time reading me?
Skipping is not a fantastic solution in these situations?

People are never happy... that's so sad

anyway, I look forward.
See u

Lou, I stumbled across your thread earlier today while browsing the forum.

First and foremost, and a personal ThanX to you for taking the time to share your PiX! It really bothers me when someone goes out of their way to take the time and share their work, only to have other folks come out and bash it --WHATEVER THE RESULT-- I follow Roxxy and it's almost like a scene out of Tolkien where the trolls seem to be coming out of the funkin woodwork... EVEN though his winning ratio is 65.65%

BUT

I do feel a little better when I look at the big picture and see that your thread had 25k+ hits and a whole heaping pile of Thank you's and Great Job's.

All in all, you need to embrace the fact that your fan base vastly outnumbers your detractors. Kobe, Jim, Parlay, & a mas of other folks really appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to share.

There is enough real drama in the world... Folks do not need to manufacture any more.

Kudos Lou & BOL on your PiX!