Originally posted on 07/12/2012:

good vid. i think you got the message out.

If there is a HALL, it will be the beginning of the end here at sbr. poster A will say, fukk this, why is poster B nominated and i'm not? i got more posts, i've been here longer. why him? do they not like me here? am i a nobody here? he will not only start to hate the guys that are getting nominated, but his posting #'s will go down cause he doesn't feel appreciated. people will treat the hall guys diff and be more mean to them on acct of bitterness or jealousy, or just that they think they were better than them. that poster will start to be treated horribly.. esp by posters who feel they were better than him. i feel bad for that poster that gets in, cause his life will change here. ppl will treat him diff, and like crap..also, alot of people will lose their confidence. and a ton of hate and jealousy will flow in here. this place will have some very bad energy, unlike now where everyone is on the same page and most all of us get along here. alot of people will just stop posting and go elsewhere.

this will be a nightmare if a HOF occurs, mark my words. Get rid of this silliness.. it was a bad idea. BUT if you really want to have it. i have a great idea.

Minimum 50,000 posts.. AND a Mimimum of 5 yrs. MUST have both to be eligible.

Now we're talking....this will eliminate 98% of sbr posters who feel they should make it. now no more fights.. and after they reach the minimum, they will still have to be voted in by a committee...

and it's even better now cause ppl will be encouraged to post more so they can be eligible for the hall.. great for traffic too for SBR. now everyone for sure will get along.