Originally posted on 07/11/2012:

I was a player at VIP for 7 years and was totally shocked when they closed last august.I was on a 1st name basis with most of the staff and also the manager of the sports/racebook.If there was a problem he was always fair and handled the issue very fast.My play is mostly 1 Horse racing 1a College Football and College basketball.Now GT BETS called me when they opened up with the same software and screen shot as VIP had.I talked to the new VP and they had all my info with everything being transferred over with ease.I was very glad to find out that some of the old staff from VIP was working for GT.Now I live in Oklahoma and have had no real problems with GT BETS in the year I have played with them.Not even when I take profits down.The only difference is I don't have a friend at the top anymore.I don't play as large as the players that have been kicked off and have never hit them for a 100 k.So if you are that big of a player,plus a big winner then they are no different than regular Bookies in the US.I know of several people over the years that have knocked the crap out of them and would be told no more action for you because of your winning too much.So I would be pissed off just like you if GT BETS closed my account like they did yours ! I am just being honest with how I have been treated by GT BETS.