Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15339438'>posted</a> on 07/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
I normally wait till the day of the event to make plays but I fully expect this line to be around the -185 range at that time so I'm playing it now.

I really like Weidman to defeat Munoz on the UFC on Fuel card...for all of hype around Munoz being a powerful wrestler he gets taken down by pretty much everyone...you can't be more legit on the mat than Weidman..awesome wrestling credentials and they have transitioned perfectly to MMA..kid is a future champ in my opinion...I take nothing from his fight with Maia he took that on very very short notice and had to cut an incredible amount of weight.

I think this is going to be a very very one sided..I'll say Chris Weidman wins via Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-45, 49-46)

*** I will be doubling up on this...enough to win 1,000...limits are set at 500 right now so I gotta wait.

Firstly I added the money on Weidman now that the limit is raised...so it's $1,425.00 to win $1,000.00 total

Next I will be betting on "Bruce Leroy"...when you look at the match up it's pretty much the same as every fight Page has....he is extremely dangerous for about 3 minutes then he will gas and most likely get choked out...I really think Caceras has some serious potential and incredible length for the division..I expect this fight to look similar to his fight with Figueroa but this time I don't think it will go to the cards to screw him...I'll say "Bruce Leroy" wins via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Round 2

Next play will be on Rafael dos Anjos..this is a bit more juice than I normally like to lay but when I see value in a line I take it...this just isn't a winnable fight for Njokuani in my opinion....Njokuani is a damn good striker but a very one dimensional fighter once this hits that mat it should be over..RDA loses to wrestlers for the most part..I expect him to trade with Njokuani on the feet for awhile to test the water but he will eventually take this to the ground and finish him...I'll say Rafael dos Anjos wins via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Round 1

Last play is one that I imagine most people won't agree with...I'm picking Robertson to upset Simpson...Simpson is getting on in years and has serious serious cardio issues..I think this weight cut is gonna fuk him up something bad..I think after a strong first round from Simpson he will badly badly gas and the sub grappler Robertson will take over en route to a decision win...I'll Say Kenny Robertson wins via Unanimous Decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)

Good Luck