Originally posted on 07/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
So its ok that people are dying in the streets of Chicago at Syrian like rates as long as they are black?

You are some kind of special liberal. Man this is ridiculous
Ever think I'm not that liberal? Just because I disagree with you on several issues doesn't mean I'm a liberal.

First of all where do you get your numbers of people dying on the streets of Chicago at "Syrian like" levels?

Second as long as the mafia, gang bangers and narco traffickers shoot their own I really don't care. And color has nothing to do with it. Just because the people you're talking about are black I don't see it any different then when the mob (white Irish, Italian, Russian etc...) guns each other down. Sometimes family members get caught in the line of fire. Do I feel bad when kids get killed? Sure it's not their fault but what are we suppose to do about it? I'll bet when the police are call no one saw anything. Just as I'm also sure some community leader(s) will jump in front of a camera and demand the police/government solve the problem.

You know what I'd do if I lived in an area where people were being killed at "Syrian like" levels? I'd fukking move. Even if that meant packing up what I/we could carry and if I had to live in a box or a tent until I/we got someplace safe and where I could find work.

Now I answered your question how about answering mine-

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
Pre existing conditions will be addressed.
How? Specifically.