Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15330310'>posted</a> on 07/10/2012:

Bears O9.5 wins for $1k at pinny got it at +133, I'm so confident in this one that I see it as basically it as putting a grand in a very high interest account for 5 months or so.

$160 Bears to win the SB +3550 again at Pinny. Returns over $5k. I'll start hedging against them in their first playoff game. I do think they have a great chance to win the SB but I'm looking for guaranteed profit.

As you can see I'm pretty high on the bears, I think with Martz gone and the additions of a truely elite reciever in BM the bears can go 12-4 with their schedule. Injuries could **** me but It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Also got $30 on the Bills to win the SB at +8600. Purely a hedge bet, I think they'll finally get over the hump and make the playoffs allowing me some guaranteed profit.

Would like to hear other peoples thoughts and ideas. I'm also looking at the Jets u8.5 wins, I love the Jets but think they will struggle this year especially on the defense end without Leonhard bossing things from the back.