Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15322902'>posted</a> on 07/09/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
I just creamed my k-mart boxer briefs with a whole in the crotch

its time to ramp up my rehab and get ready for another tryout with the gary, indiana railcats. help me froggy
Funny that you mention the Gary South Shore Railcats.

In college during the summer I would work for a independent league team, the Fort Worth Cats, on the grounds crew.

Gary was in the same league as the Cats, so they came in to play a 3 game series last summer.

During the game we sat out in our tent in the outfield behind the fence, and heckled the crap out of the Gary outfielders all 3 games. We got into one of their players' heads so bad that he went 1-17 in the series with 11 strikeouts I think. After Game 2 when we were getting ready to repair the field their players all surrounded us and tried to start a fight. Even their manager was in on it, and I put my finger in his face and told him to back off. He said if ******* my finger in his face again he would get me fired. So I did it again, and he ran to the general manager and complained and our GM didn't give a fuk. So all their players were pissed but then one of them said "Fuk these guys, lets all go get some steaks!" and that was the end of that.

So the next game, Game 3, all of us got foam fingers from the gift shop and were sitting in the outfield with foam pointing fingers to piss of the manager. The outfielders started to cuss at us, and were giving us lip all game. After they won the game in the 14th inning I think, they all flipped us off and called us names. But their right fielder got released after the game(he was the one who went 1-17 in the series).

We heckled them so bad one of their players were released. It was funny.