Originally posted on 07/07/2012:

[QUOTE=Streaky;15304576]]
Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
bovada is on a much lower level compared to the best U.S. friendly books

heritage and 5dimes are the top notch U.S. friendly books

if u cant get ur money in a few hours and days, not months, nothing else really matters....

i forgot, bovada doesnt even offer p2p payouts..[/QUOTE
Agreed, but Bovada has a superior live betting platform. Of course 5D does have advantages over Bovada also, like the fact that they let you parlay alternative lines and props and they crush Bovada on payouts (currently) Just not sure why other books aren't embracing live betting- does 5D start to offer more live games during football?

No book is yet to have it all in my opinionfor the US- we haven't seen a pinny type book- 5D ain't even close, and neither is heritage.
If I had money at 5dimes (or any other reputable book ) and they were taking 45 days+ (since this seem to be the average, and also my recent experience, I'll talk about that seems your claims seem to be currently the anomaly) ) are you restricted into taking that one forced method of payout?

BTW, while Bovada's live betting software you keep touting might look real pretty, unless you like crappy coin toss type of props (like will the score end in even or odd type of BS ) or happy with non-unique numbers their offerings suck... For spreads and totals all they do is wait for pinnacle and other sites to open up and add extra juice to both sides... Personally I'll take the simple appearance of 5dimes without all fluff where they aren't afraid to offer an occasional opinion over Bovada any day for live betting...