Originally posted on 07/07/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
Willy, you're a sad, sad little man. I knew it when you posted your little forearms and your little baby girl hands. Now I know it by your constant attacks of me when I've given you every chance to stop being an online trolling douche.

Mid 40's and trolls an online forum.... your parents must be so god damned proud! Actually, they'd probably hang themselves if they knew what you've accomplished with your life. So please don't tell them.
Kerry...you keep making stuff up to make yourself feel better kiddo. Go back and bump the thread..the one in which my arms made yours look like JJ's rooster. Let's not forget I offered to wager you on my wingspan being well over six foot (to put to rest your little stories about my arm length), but you ran like a coward.

Im already grown up Kerry....I've accomplished what you dream of. The difference is when I was 24 I was out tapping ass, traveling a bit, and having a great time. You...on the other hand....spend your weekends....day and night.....posting like a freak on a message board.

Have a great night....alone again....I'm signing off due to having a life.