Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15276022'>posted</a> on 07/04/2012:

I would be worry here with the Jiu Jitsu, Cote is training Jiu Jitsu in the same team as GSP, you might also expect that GSP will be the head behind Cote for this fight as they are friends. GSP is a probably one of the smartest strategist in the game. It would be very stupid to stand there to eat kicks, if Cote does that he might be in trouble vs a kick boxer champ. I havent seen any fight of Cung Le on the ground, but he has no wins by submission so maybe Jiu Jitsu is not his best game. Cote also has a great chin. These are the reasons why he is the underdog. Apparently Cote started to train in the military so Cung has many years of experience in his advantage as he started as a kid. He has a record of 16-0 in San Shou and 17-0 in kick boxing. He is a three time world champion in kickboxing as well. This is the kind of fighter I would never underestimate so wouldn't be vs him. But to all of you out there thinking to bet a lot of money on Cung Le make sure he has a good Jiu Jitsu deffense. MMA is not about kicking, any hole in your game will be exploited.