Originally posted on 07/03/2012:

Man, I feel bad when people ask me about my bets and I tell them 2 minutes after matches start. This thread is gold.

Kerry - don't bother. No one in Players Talk will ever take you seriously. A few people in the sub-forums might. Only guys who care about this stuff are the same ones who cry when their threads are moved to the Saloon. And maybe lay off ngates? I remember not so long ago where you were yapping about your parents paying for your education, etc. If you managed to qualify for financial assistance in that time: Great!!! But you said last August you were in law school. Now this year you're finally attending. You lie and chargebacked. That is a simple fact.

Worse, you're being very misleading about what ngates actually posted and beyond that you're trying to make his situation seem nasty some how. Just like I love the fact your parents could afford to pay your schooling, I love the fact that ngates and his dad are operating a successful business together. Don't get personal because it makes you look insecure and jealous. If you can't handle neg feedback, don't post in PT. People post in PT for mainly one reason: Attention. Do you see me posting tennis threads in PT? No. Because they're actually sport and gambling related. Tighten up.