Originally posted on 07/03/2012:

Avatar Ad: Buy my avatar space for 20pts a day, 100pts a week, or 300pts for the whole month! You can put whatever you want as long as it abides by SBR's guidelines. What a great way to advertise or make a funny joke!

Signature Ad: I will sign off all my posts with whatever tagline you prefer. Maximum 140 characters. It is 2pts per post of mine. You can set a maximum cap at whatever you like. UPGRADE: I will post your tagline to Twitter once a day for an extra 10pts per day. What a great way to spread your message!

Post request: I will post whatever you like from my handle. Posts are 5pts a piece ; simply PM me what you would like me to write and where. These requests always stay anonymous. Why not get a respected poster (May 2012 POTM) like myself to say whatever you want!? No one will be the wiser!

Thread Activity: I will keep your thread active and interesting through carefully selected and well timed posts. Get jjgold-like views and replies! 1pt for every 10 views, 1pt for every reply; capped at 100pts.

Bumps: 1pt per bump. If you're tired of bumping your own threads or just fading into non-existence then this is for you! Let me know which thread you want shot to the top!

Special Requests: If you have any other ideas, PM me for a quote!