Yeah, you have a no trade clause. You have the option to block any trade, but there comes a time that you have to just do what the right thing is. You love being in Houston because its close to your cattle ranch. You might love Houston, but you evidently sure as hell hate the Astros. You have not come close to earning your salary in the last 2-3 years. The moral thing you could do is sacrifice 3 friggin months of your life with another team, so the franchise that paid you this crazy contract can get some type of reimbursement for their future. At least you could make a major contribution to this franchise off the field, where you have not been able to do it on the field.

I hope the Houston fans boo the hell out of you when you get back to Minute Maid Park. I hope the only team that's interested in you after this season is a team further away from Los Angeles like Seattle, Boston, or New York. I don't even think a team will be interested in you after this year anyway. Houston won't even consider you as a DH once they move to the American League after you pulled this stunt. Enjoy your cattle ranch you selfish prick.