I'm calling you a shill because:

1) You have a total of 7 posts.

2) In one of your earlier posts, you "sneak in" meyer along with other touts that are mentioned in here on a frequent basis.

3) Anyone who has been visiting this forum for a while knows that only two types of posts regarding meyer exist:a) those calling him for what he is - the equivalent in value to that of cockroach droppings; b) shills who "innocently" bring up his name, knowing that others may google him, fall for glitz on his website, make the call and get sucked in.

Another thing. Those who read my posts know that I have zero vested interest in any touts. I may have preference for some but I never suggest to anyone that they should follow tout A or tout B. In other words, my credibilty is rock fukking solid.

I'm calling you a shill until you prove yourself otherwise. So you and the rest of meyer's fluffers can remove your collective tongues out of his rectum and stop with the charade.

And if I'm so fortunate enough to be addressing meyer himself - there will ALWAYS be people like to tell others that you will a55-rape your own mother if the price is right.