Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
Actually, I am up plenty. I had a whole heap of winning picks that I posted in my thread and kept saying I'd update my SS, but ended up being too lazy.

Win or lose this pick, this day or this week, I can't believe you are defending Roxxy and calling someone ignorant. If you are new to gambling, you'll be laughing at this in 6-12 months time. Trust me on that one. If you aren't new to gambling, bad luck.

I don't follow your thread so I can neither deny or confirm your comment about wins.

I'm defending Roxxy for a few reasons:

1. He posts his pix on a regular basis & gives folks the opportunity to decide whether to follow or fade.

2. This is a gambling forum & I was under the impression that the primary function of it was for its members to try and assist each other through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and helpful advice. Lately, it looks like it's degenerating into a forum for childish antics like trolling, trashing, and temper tantrums. That kind of action belongs on Facebook & other 'teen' oriented types of sites.

3. I've been gambling for decades through many sources but I am in no way any type of expert on European / Aussie action like Soccer & Rugby - hockey is my sport - BTW, I shared all of my IIHF picks with the SBR forum folks & had a final record of 118 wins & 62 losses.

4. Roxxy has made many folks, most importantly me, good bank since I started following him. Overall, yesterday was 8 wins & 6 losses with the wins having great odds.

I don't know, or care to know, what happened in the past - EVERYONE's got skeletons... Roxxy has been straight-up with me & I'm old enough to chooses whether to follow or not.

Life is too funkin short for BS & I hate drama.

CHEERS