HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16949

(heritage check question) : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 06/20/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I AM VEY HAPPY THAT I GOT MY PAYOUT TODAY FROM HERITAGE IT WAS HERE IN 3 DAYS AND IT WAS FREE

HOWEVER I AM A LITTLE DISAPPONTED THAT ITS A CANADIEN CHECK AND BANK.MY LAST PAYOUT FROM HERITAGE WAS A CHECK FROM AN AMERICAN BANK IN MIAMI CANADIEN CHECKS CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ARSE I REMEMBER GETTING ONE FROM 5 DIMES AND THE TELLER AT THE BANK SAID SHE WAS GOING TO TRY AND PUT IT THROUGH BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO GET SOME KIND OF CLEARANCE BEFORE I CAN GET PAID AND I MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOME LEG WORK.

I HOPE THIS CANADIEN CHECK GOES THROUGH MY BANK TOMORROW WITHOUT A HASSLE BUT IT SURE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT EASIER IF IT WAS A BANK IN THE UNITED STATES

JON AT BET ISLANDS DO YOU USE CANADIEN BANKS FOR YOUR WITHDRAWELS LET ME KNOW

I GRIN WHEN THE CHECKS COME IN
    They probably lost the Miami Bank because some moron went on a forum and described the type of payments they were sending in too much detail.

Freddiegru
    Freddiegru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of models plus styles presented you decide

Style is usually much more sensible inside country side compared to your towns, roughly thought Mrs McKenzie. She would be a medical doctor, coupled with visit the actual outskirts associated with Detroit in order to provide the nice previous peasants as well as villagers from minimal spend. The girl as well as her partner have been equally medical professionals, nevertheless this specific we hadn't ceased them form being just about any less fashion-conscious as compared to their metropolitan friends having a party within top-notch clubs or cafes! Brooches, attire, diamond jewelry, shoes or boots, Mrs. McKenzie considered their self at least a fashion expert while you're on any buying exercise inside the community shopping mall. So that as it happens in the regular banter, products and also goods that the girls inside the neighborhood experienced purchased in recent years had been raised with regard to discussion. Mrs. McKenzie directed the rest right here too, together with excellent along with exact testimonials, being a well-informed assess of products in the market.