Mostly just concerned today with getting the France win and nailing them to win the group, but also liked this one.

6.18.12 [Group D] England-Ukraine Total Corners Over 9.5 [-156]
Even though these two sides have not amassed many corners in the first two matches in this group, the circumstances today could lead to a bit better chance to rack up corners. England need just a draw to advance, although some theorize they could be out for goals today looking to secure the win & hope that France falter to win the group and avoid Spain in the QFs. I think first and foremost, they have to make sure they get there. I expect them to adopt a bit more of the absorption strategy at least early that they had against France - knowing Ukraine is likely to attack as they must win to advance. If England scores early, I expect this will certainly be the case for most of the remainder of the match which hopefully can lead to more corners as England defends a lead. And of course should Ukraine score, then we can expect an all-out assault by Rooney & Co. in search of an equalizer.