Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
Then who gives a **** ya retard, UIGEA was fuckin 6 years ago, what are you talkin about taking a time machine back 7 fuckin years and playing online, Im basing my conversation on the current world, not as it was 7 years ago, **** yea back in last 2003 and 2004 right after the Moneymaker boom you could find tons of lunatic fish playin like moneymaker and we all made a killing but you need to update your attitude to something a little more current
i really doubt this... when i read shit like this...

Online poker is a joke, almost every top player has moved to live poker only or live poker vast majority, the fact is online poker AINT poker. If you cant see your opponent how are you supposed to read anything about his clicks and all poker is is reading your opponent and playing accordingly, you're eliminating a major avenue to reading him if you cant see him

Look in real life when a good player is trying to make a tough decision, hes asking questions and trying to get as much information as possible from his opponent to make the right decision, the information he gets from the way the guy acts on a particular hand can be as valuable or moreso than tracking his overall betting patterns, you take that out of the game and its no longer poker its just cards
what questions do you ask? you've been watching too much poker on tv. don't act like you know what you're doing, i can tell by your responses, you are a fuckin donk.