Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Loshak only guy that posts every 20 fukkin minutes when he is so called out on the town in CR

jj YOU WANT ME TO BRING MY FUKIN CAMERA OUT WITH ME TONIGHT AND PROVE HOW I ROLL IN CR YOU MOTHE**U**ER?????

i need to get one of those fukin pocket cams though, the one i have now uses disks and everything has to fukin initialize and format and formatize and all this bullsh*t you cannot get fukin raw footage with this sh*t if you are out with some chicks and you bust out a camera you cant be like "he could you wait for about 8 minutes while the disk formatizes and initializes and then could you be a whore for the camera?" they just fukin walk away

i might go to my friends bar tonight there are fukin HOT "artsy funky" chicks there not fukin whores and maybe i will take the cam and show you guys but chicks do not like to be on camera like that

theres one chick there who is awesome, she has a receding chin and a fukin HUGE donk and freaky greenish grey Latina eyes, she is the one I am going after next, I hope she is there tonight, the owner of the bar says she is usually there on thursdays, I am going to wear my sexy Latin outfit and see if she likes it - TIGHT jeans, big chunky belt, tight shirt open at top with chest hair showing

we will see if she digs it