Set of venetian blinds - put these up against $150 in a card game. Luckily I won, because I didn't want to take the fukkin things down anyway.

Roomba vacuum - lost in a card game, I think the game was $5 low-in-the-hole.

Two cases of Snow's Clam Chowder (condensed) - Lost them to a fat fuk pool player. I suck at pool. He was disgusting about it, too - he opened up one of the cans right there on the spot and started drinking the chowder. It was all running down his face and chin and getting stringy between his teeth and I remember just watching in disbelief and saying over and over, "You're supposed to mix it with water.."

Bottle of Liquid Joy detergent - When I was small, I bet my mom I could eat 5 easter eggs. I did it and I won her bottle of Liquid Joy. I thought I was the man, but then she threw the sponge at me and was like, "Now do the fukkin dishes, Roy." I liked her better before she stopped doing drugs.

Antique (supposedly) end table. - Looked like a banged up piece of junk to me, but supposedly it was and old heirloom, worth a lot of money. I bet with my cousin on some Boise State football game, I think. He ended up winning. No big deal, I never liked the thing anyway - had a bunch of coffee cup rings all over it. I replaced it with one of those giant spools, which is way better.

Oxygen tank - Long, uncomfortable story. Certainly not proud of it, but I needed the action.