Originally posted on 06/11/2012:

I love how people here speak in absolutes. Especially wikkidinsane. Every word you write is pure gibberish.

OKC has youth, energy, depth, and tremendous team offense. Miami has 3 veteran Olympic stars, NBA Finals experience, and tremendous team defense. OKC beat three very good teams to get to the Finals. Miami wasn't really tested. Don't get me wrong I love Boston, but they were simply outmatched in the two biggest games of the series. OKC has home court advantage, but Miami will get the majority of the calls. Sure the NBA loves OKC, but Lebron is still the golden child and the refs will treat him as such.

Yes Durant is the best pure scorer in the league, and he has been an amazing closer in the playoffs, but now he will be guarded by a physical freak of nature who is much, much stronger than him. Do any of you have a memory that goes past 2 or 3 months? Last year Durant was heavily criticized in the Dallas series because he couldn't get off decent shots in the clutch. Dallas played tremendous team defense and Durant had no answer. Sure Durant has improved, but he also hasn't played a 7 game series against Lebron James yet. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Westbook or Harden is taking many of the big "closing" shots down the stretch simply due to advantageous matchups.

Lebron shredded Boston by getting to the rim and the foul line, but now he will be facing a far superior front court in Oklahoma. No one on Boston was athletic enough to keep up with Lebron defensively. Now he will be dealing with Sefalosha, Durant, and athletic team defense protecting the rim.

If you ask me, OKC will most likely win because of they get 4 home games and because they are generally deeper than Miami. I have a season long future riding on OKC that I will not hedge, however I wouldn't be shocked at all if Miami's team defense was enough to to win it.

This series is nearly impossible to predict, so stop pretending otherwise.