I'll say it again, most people don't know how boxing is judged other than perhaps knowing the sport uses a 10-point must system. Also, most believe if a guy fights hard the last 15 seconds of a round, that will win the round for him. The truth is that there's no way that Pacquiao won 10-12 rounds of this fight. I had it 115-113 for Pacquiao and I'm going to watch it again shortly. I did think Bradley won the first round.

As far as betting on boxing, BobbyHeenan is right in that you need to analyze who the promoter is, where the fight is being held, who are the judges, etc., etc. It's not just styles and who is the better fighter. One other thing; if a fight is in, for example, Germany, very often, depending on the size of the event, the judges may or may not be all German. Or one might be Turkish and the other two are German. The promoter can speak with the sanctioning body and tell them that the show's budget is relatively small. If the sanctioning body wishes to help the promoter, who regularly uses them, they'll assign a local judges. Now, who do you think the German's are going to give the close rounds? Vegas doesn't use judges provided by the sanctioning body, they have their own. So in this case it doesn't apply, but quite often it does. And this, along with various other reasons, is one of the reasons that fights often go to the hometown fighter.