I just got more info on the fight. This play is gonna be fukking VOIDED!!! EVERYONE is saying this was the biggest rig job ever & Pacman OBVIOUSLY won the fight!! ESPN had Pacman winning 119-109!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a DOMINATING WIN!!!

But more importantly, "The Roar" had exact numbers on the fight:

Pacman landed 34% of punches! Landing 253 of 751!
Bradley landed 19% of punches! Landing 159 of 831!

SO! How would anyone score Bradley with this win?????? EVERYONE is saying this was the biggest fix ever & it was OBVIOUS that Pacman won this fight.

I took the loss on my account, but no way in hell I am going to put this BULLSHIT loss in my tennis record when Pacman won at LEAST 8 or 9 rounds out of 12! I hope everyone agrees with me!!!

I do feel bad for anyone that tailed me on that play. But as far as the tennis is concerned, I leaned hard on Nadal & that is what is important I guess.

***If Pacquiao had lost fair and square. If everyone said, "well, he just got beat, we saw it". OR if he got knocked out or beat up, I would TAKE this loss & record it here!!! BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!!! HE FUKKING WON almost EVERY round & everyone I am hearing talking about the fight says it was the biggest bullcrap outcome & it was 100% wrong!!! Everyone! I am mad I lost a few hundred, but I am not taking a RIGGED boxing fight as a loss in my tennis. Again, if he lost & everyone said he lost fairly, I will easily record the loss. But this was PURE GARBAGE. Pacman WON this fight & everyone knows it. JUST LOOK AT THE OFFICIAL STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!