Hi guys,

Yes we still offer one free payout a month via any method requested we will increase this in football.

This will be the 3rd time I post this in this thread BeanTownJim was contacted by us via email , and a PM sent by me as soon as I saw his post since he decided to instead of informing us creating a thread. Our customer service is one of the best out there and we do our very best for our clients.

Moving into our own wagering facility should not be cause for alarm there and the fact that we choose not to disclose our other wagering operations that have nothing to do with our post up business in order to keep them off a public forum is quite logical.

" Payouts speak louder than words " I like that business model , I let the way we pay and our financial stability speak for itself yes we have changed bonus structures but every book does I have also made sure everyone gets treated fairly and compensated correctly , people can try and twist words or create scenarios to shed a negative light on Betislands but in the end nobody can deny any of the facts I have stated above.

Cheers,

Jon