LMAO!!! Wow, the Roxxy army comes out to defend! Ya'll really back this guy up in tennis picks??? Ya'll can't be serious, LOL! Sorry, but when someone comes out and starts posting "plays of the day" with NO write ups.........??? That to me is weak, very weak. EVERYONE knows how unpredictable the women are. AND DOUBLES??? OMG!!! I am pretty sure now that Roxxy doesn't really know the first thing about tennis. But hey, if ya'll are his clones & want to follow him into gambling on WTA singles and doubles, then be my guest. If he had a write up & explained WHY he liked his play, at least he would have some validity to why he selected his picks. Honestly ya'll, I think he just grabbed a few names out of thin air. And a womens doubles is his best play??? No explanation, bad picks.............whatever, good luck. You will need it following his guy.

And the match I "ran my mouth" on, was the Kerber match thay ya;ll sweated for like over 2 hours! She had to come back to win late in the third & THAT is why people who KNOW tennis, don't bet the women at all or rarely! With the serve hold % under 50 for the women, I don't see how ANYONE can cap womens matches with consistency. And when I "ran my mouth" the last post, I first came in saying that betting the women was crazy! I TRIED to warn ya'll. But then Kerber came back from the luck of God & won that match. So, if that is what ya'll like throwing your money on, as I said.........be my guest.

At least have a freaking write up or a reason WHY you have a "play of the day". Blind following the blind is how I see it. I'm guessing ya'll had Tsonga +6 games too huh????? OUCH.