Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
Nope i had as similar deal when i got my dog fixed about 10 years ago, i dropped her off in the morning and said how much is it gonna be, they said 99 bucks total, i called when i got off work to see if she was ready to be picked up and i said 99 bucks just to confirm cause i had to tap the ATM and they said 129, i said you told me 99 this morning and they said we had to do blah blah blah so i was a little pissed but was gonna pay it. When i got there i went to pay and the twat says that will be 156, i fukking lost it and cursed her and the other twat at the desk out and then the doctor came out and gave it to him too. I end the ordeal by saying, "heres 99 bucks like you told me this morning, now go get my fukking dog" and they went and got it and i never went back. So fukk those people, you're paying their salary, not vice versa. The entire medical profession has been, and always will be, a racket.
any profession you have no expertise in will always seem like a racket to you. i'm in the medical field, and don't even get me started on such 'rackets' as mechanics shops, insurances, electricians, plumbers, et al. anything can be made out to be a racket, but unless you know how to fix the problem yourself then deal with it at the end of the day. every individual in this world is always looking out to get an advantage and better themselves and usually that comes at the expense of someone else's wallet.

it cost me $251 out of pocket to have a cavity drilled and filled the other day, took all of 30 minutes. Do i think that's ridiculous? hell yeah i do, but i can't fix it myself, nor is it worth to it find another dentist who may or may not do as good as job as the current dentist i have a good rapport with. i'd like to keep my teeth healthy as they're the only set i'm going to have and don't fancy dentures at any point of my life.