I'm rooting hard for IHA to win, but I think it will be VERY difficult to pull off. I'm thinking the play here is a Dullahan over IHA exacta, straight up, for multiple units.
Hypothetically, if it pays $12 for $2, and you play it for $200, that's $1200 easy money. Back it up with a $100 straight exacta the other way, and it will probably pay $10 for $2, so you get $500. Either way, you make a decent profit.

I don't even care about the betting on this race - I'm not going to bet a single penny - I just want to see a Triple Crown Winner before I die. Rooting HARD here for IHA. I haven't been this jacked up for a Triple Crown attempt since Smarty Jones. In such a case, the event itself transcends gambling, in my opinion.

On the bright side, if the f'ing New York METS can throw a no-hitter for the first time in 50 years, then this horse can come into New York and win the first Triple Crown in 34 years. At least it would be fitting. (Full disclosure - I am a Mets fan, and 34 years old at that, so this would be icing on the cake.)