Quote Originally Posted by AraiWa View Post
I think Bradley has a much better chance than people (and the oddsmakers) think. He's probably as fit or more fit than Pacquiao and can fight. He's going to need to be able to get through the first few rounds without getting damaged, which means he'll need to box instead of try to engage and do battle. I think if he uses his head and foot movement, throws the lead right-left hook and moves left, he'll have a much better chance of winning. Whether he gets robbed is anyone's guess. Marquez knows how to fight a southpaw and how to fight Pacquiao. If Bradley was smart he would have been studying that last fight. Pacquiao has had a rough past year and he's got alot going on his life. There's alot of tension in his camp, which is never, ever good. Also, I'm not so sure that all his bible studies are a good thing as everyone in his team are doing like he does now. For sure that has changed the dynamic of his team. All said, he will probably win but I'll go small on Bradley just because he's got a better chance the the odds suggest and unlike Pacquiao, he's focused, has complete faith in his fitness and abilities, and he's never been beat. Plus I'm pissed off the judges gave him the last fight since it cost me money. Marquez took his ass to school and once again, he got the short end of the stick.
Bradley looks really slick but his style is a perfect matchup for Manny, thats why he was chosen as an opponent. Everyone in the boxing world saw the flaws in Manny's game against JMM. But Bradley isn't all of a sudden going to transform into a master counter puncher for this fight. He fights mostly coming forward (which plays right into Manny) and he has been criticized for having no power. Magic recipe for either a Manny win or another robbery by the judges.