Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Add that bitch to your black list.
Yep. No fly zone for that kid. And he's not coming off for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
Shari91 i would well advise you stay away from betting tomic in future until he has a full time professional coach for a start..there were 2 players on court..one wanted to win(giraldo)..the other tomic a clown who couldn't wait to fly to germany to start his grass campaign..he's getting too big bodysize for clay my observation and played giraldo at his game..baseline rallies..no preparation,strategy or fight from tomic..just assumed it was going to be like rome 2 weeks earlier..giraldo did is homework and was helped by a carefree,anchored to baseline tomic style..he is 19 and played like a 19 year old inexperienced player..the roosterlicker tomic likes to wear his cap like lleyton hewitt but tomic has the heart the size of a pea compared to lion hearted 5 set king lleyton.Tomic should be banned from wearing his cap backwards on court until he proves he has some fight in him.Tomics shit on true clay surface.
haha shimeon, that's an awesome analysis of Tomic! I agree with every word... right down to the cap. Let him stay in Monaco or wherever the f he's living now. I think his head has gotten too big already and he doesn't have a lot to back it up yet. Kid doesn't even belong in the same hemisphere as Hewitt let alone how media people try to compare the two of them. Despite the fact that he cost me some cash tonight, I'm glad the prick lost. At least now I won't have to hear his name on the news constantly this week.