Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
As a non American I think Obama has done a great job.

Healthcare reform

Stimulus package

Wall street reform

Fixed the auto industry

Ended Iraq war

Improved America's image worldwide

Unconstitutional Health Care reform, that is going to be repealed either by the supreme court or the republicans when they gain power.

Effects of the stimulus package debatable.

Wall Street reform that did absolutely nothing to change anything that contributed to crisis. In fact, it made it more difficult for small banks to compete with large ones.

Auto Industry is far from fixed, they are still mired in problems.

Iraq war is not over yet

I can't speak to worldwide image, because I haven't left the States in years.

Obama did many things which on the surface look like accomplishments, but there really hasn't been any meaningful change. For the record, I disagree with many of Obama's policies so I'm probably not the most unbiased observer. Consider these accomplishments also:

Reduced our ability to produce domestic energy(offshore drilling moratorium, blockage of keystone pipeline, drilling may be up, but that is due to shale extraction, and absolutely nothing to do with anything Obama did)

Sitting president during our first credit downgrade

Large amount of debt added

One of the least transparent administrations in history

Wasted millions of dollars on bankrupt solar energy companies

Even if you agree with Obama's policies, to call him the greatest president is somewhat of a stretch. More liberal leaning people would say Roosevelt or Lincoln before Obama I'm sure. If you ask him, He'll say he is definitely in the top four, in fact he already has.