Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
No one even mentioned the hypocrisy.

As for a right winger, go back with the search and see who I was for four years ago.

I was all for giving Obama a chance. He had his chance and failed miserably. He promised to unite us, he promised to be moderate. The country has never been so divided. He has tried to influence the Supreme court all the way to making race a presidential issue. But worse of all he refuses to work with the moderates on cutting taxes and cutting spending. He continues to divide us every way he can even the gender card to go along with sexual orientation, economic and race. I can't imagine a worse president. If that makes me a right winger or last in a$50 claimer so be it. But I hold him accountable and I'm supporting the alternative this time around.
It's impossible to unite a country that seems to take pride in dividing itself (usually apart from their own self-interests).

Bush was the worst President we've ever had. Obama took over an absolute catastrophe but hasn't helped to make things any better.

Bush was sitting on a pile of gold and turned it into a pile of horsesh1t. Obama keeps crapping on the pile.

You can blame both parties - mostly because they are unwilling to do what's right for the American people - seek middleground and ACTUALLY solve the issues at hand rather than point fingers at everyone else, but there's no possible way that a rational, intelligent person could blame only one and think that continuously bouncing between the two is going to accomplish anything substantive.