Baskets you are a worthless, useless troller with a complete lack of originality and intelligence. You spend your entire life posting crap in this forum, not even one intelligent or controvertial idea. You have 7,464 post in just 7 month, not even one point or one prize. I have 579 post in one year and I believe that I have spent too mucho time here already. I like to help people, even though you can think differently. But your goal here is just to jump from thread to thread vomiting your life. Just get a life, find a decent job and learn something. What is your goal? Just to spit and vomit your lack of intelligence and lack of manners.
Basket your are not even a degenerative gambler. You are a guy with serious addiction problems, but with no money to bet. You are alcoholic, you dont have a girl friend nor a friend which force you to spend your life drinking cheap booze and posting meaningless and stupid crap in this forum. You feel your self full of shiit and to make you feel better and important you attack every one here. You need help, but you will need to set some goal other that getting drunk and trolling.