Saturday I hit on some big bets. I usually bet much less than that. The large sum of money is owed to me ,I will get the cash because the money comes from an organized crime syndicate wink wink.When I was about 10 I was the lookout for the biggest grabs game in Federal Hill in Prov. R.I.The game was being held on a third floor it was a cold snowy night. It was the last game of a three night set.There had to be fifty thousand on the floorback then I was getting 100 dollars per night games would end aroud 4 a.m.Scairra came up the steps with a Indian head motorcycle he spins out around the money and it goes all over the room.who would say anything to a 25 year old kid whose claim of fame was that he could knock out Jennings a big horse used by the ragman. He opens a bag of trouble a half dozen of skunks which are so excited that they sprayed everthing and everyone at the game the building gets destroyed, the money couldn't be used again. As all this was going on the Paddy wagon was headed to bust the protected game with at least 12 cops in tow.I had to let out the motorcycle ,and the smelly skunks spraying everthing in their path at least 20 guys are not far behind without their jackets , the cops bump into the wise guys ,and all hell breaks out. Upstairs in an empty room thousands of dollars are soak and wet ,Sciarra has what looks like a dozen guys hanging on him or chasing him the cops are using their nightsticks, I run upstairs and crab over 17,000 thousand dollars off the floor .I roll the money up in newspaper and throw it in a carbage canT. I run out the fire escape onto a roof ,its been snowing all night., Ijumped onto the second roof on the third floor, the loot smelled so bad I was gagging and running,by now all the people have been looking out their windows watching.The next day on the front page a total of 14 or 15 arrested ,six policemen injured, and the money from a illegal actions some 1800 dollars? recovered. I went home washed up fell asleep , about 6 hours later a large black Caddy pulls up and I was asked to go to the car I went inside ,white socks smoking a cigar asks about a large sum of money. I told him I have been washing it for him.I handed it to him it was still stinky rolled up in newspaper much cleaner. He laughed and a few days later he gave my uncle a few thousand , for being smart. My uncle protected him , when I was young I thought they were best friends . By the way 17 large was about 175,000 dollars today.