Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
Mods please remove thread per original posters request

thank you
I'm not working so I can say this to you bluntly, the same thing I've said to you many times in private (the only reason why I'm saying this is so some don't continue to think staff are heartless pigs in this instance):

1. Mods are not going to delete threads after they're a couple of hours old. There's no point as Google will have cached them by then and will always be available online to those who search a few keywords.

2. I have warned you repeatedly about this stuff. Think back to since you stopped working here and how many times you've asked for things to be deleted. It was all stuff that YOU provided them. You are creating this content. No one is busting into your house and setting up secret webcams. You are doing it yourself. You need to figure out why.

3. Sorry if you see this as tough love but it's very difficult to help someone who continues to do this. A few of us tried a year ago I think? when the Mr Big video came out. Trying to help you move out, listened to you, listened to you change stories, etc. Instead you kept opening up your family life to people online and now you're upset chat friends are posting it? I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! I'm not judging Spankie for posting anything... sure maybe he was just being an asshole but I have a feeling he got to the point where several of your friends did: So tired of listening and trying to make sense of it all that you just get frustrated and sick of the stories. Sweetpea, you are truly doing this to yourself. So many of us care about you and would go to bat for you in a second but there's not much we can do when you're not willing to at least listen.