Quote Originally Posted by WVU9494 View Post
That's not exactly accurate. You follow these threads for awhile and hear "last year I was up 175 units", "this system has produced a winner since 2000" etc. it gives people that are new to this (which I am not one) false hope. It costs the 16 year old kid in high school everything he has, or the guy on unemployment to bet his giv check instead of feeding his family, it's not good.
I've never made such claims so quit lying. I am still up over $4,000 after a tough week. If you are down money, you have no one to blame but yourself. And if you are unemployed, you should not even be wagering. Go get a job.

Finally, we agreed not post attacks at each other and yet here you are filling up my thread with a page of bullshit. You really are one of the biggest losers I have ever met online or in the real world. How can you be down money following me when I am up over $4,000!?! You are clearly mismanaging your money. If i am so bad at this, then stop following and go away. No one cares about your girlish bitching.