A lot of things are slipping. When I first deposited a year ago they had lines for everything even jap baseball. Tickets were graded within sometimes minutes of a match ending. At the end of the night the popular sports were all graded. Now, it's like you have to remind them if you want some items graded (tennis). I have had to go into live chat numerous times to have them enable parlays for tennis. The limits overnight change constantly. Last month it was max 200 for tennis then I tried a parlay last night and it was max 100.

I understand a book wanting to grow and get better, but the book I signed up with a year ago and played with for the better part of a year has not gotten better. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Now with this whole M&M sports thing?!??!!? Did you sell the book Jon? Take on a new partner? What is the association with a D rated book?

Not trying to grill you, but as a loyal customer I want to know how secure my money is and where the book is headed. I don't want to be standing on the tracks if I am about to get hit by a betphoenix type train.