Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
The past couple events, I had to go out of my way to give my picks... and I only did it because so many of you were messaging me and asking for my picks.

I probably won't have the time and if I do, I likely won't even feel like posting 'em-- so don't message me anymore.

All I did here is mention how ridiculous it was that I get over-looked, and I got a bunch of shit in return. If any of you can't acknowledge the fact that a very high percentage of fighters I've stood behind on this board have won, then you've got your heads up your asses. I would say a higher % than V's, but you never really know which fighter he's backing, 'cos he's got money on both sides.

I'm feeling confident I won't be posting my picks here anymore, especially not with all this hate and disrespect. I'll be giving them out on the Punchdrunk Podcast w/ Sam Tripoli, Jayson Thibault, and Ari Shaffir. So tune in to that, if you want my picks.
hey gabe, i think you need to lighten up buddy. maybe you need some better medicine? i thought you guys had that primo stuff on the west coast? lol.

seriously though, i think you have a lot of valuable insight and i dont think you should stop posting. i know its nice to be acknowledged for your efforts, but as long as you're making bank, who the **** cares if people arent giving you credit?