Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I'm sure A3 will continue to do well when its all said and done. All the information you need is back in post 1 to continue following that play yourselves. A1 in hoops has also been a cash cow for a long time. Take those 2 systems, weight them properly and you guys will do good. This just isn't fun for me anymore, and its not even about the money. I make a very nice living in my daily job so there is no need for me to stress out about gambling anymore. This is way too much a part of my life and i want to do other things with my time. Bird watching, golf - fun stuff. lol
You need to learn to detach yourself from the games. No reason not to continue something that's been profitable for you over the long haul. Just need to learn to bet the games, not watch them and check results the next day. That's what I do and it provides so much more piece of mind.

I used to find myself in my office watching all the games on TV and some on ESPN Gamecast at times, stressing myself for no reason. The worst part was that it made me unproductive since I spent my time watching the game, fretting over every play, etc. The result is going to be the same regardless. If you have mutual funds or things of that nature, I'm sure you don't check them every day or ever minute for that matter. Just from time to time to see how they're doing. Treat this the same way, as an investment, which it is.

I spent the entire day out doing the wifey thing, enjoying my Sunday. Got home and saw I was down 3 units for the day. Wasn't a big deal and didn't care much. Was just another day to me. Regardless if it was down 3 units or down 10 it wouldn't affect me. Sucks to be down but a part of the game we play. Just need to shrug it off and keep it moving.

Regardless of what you decide, I wish you all the best bro. No point in doing something you can't enjoy. Hope you find a way to continue and also enjoy the sport. If you find yourself not being able to do so then taking a break wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe then you can come back with a different mindset and find yourself able to do both.