Quote Originally Posted by rocky502 View Post
I am very interested on how you would like politicians to fix the problem. That's all. You said it so please explain that one point instead of deflecting the question and going off on another tangent.
You sound like that other weenie Neil Cavuto, who always whines about the poor persecuted business class. My "tangent" was about the effects of the economic elites and their stranglehold on our government which is supposed to represent we the people. Campaign finance reform, PACs disbanded and made illegal, break up companies that are too big to fail, repeal of the Taft-Hartley act which gave us right to work for less, and restoring regulations that prevent banksters from betting on failure would all go a long way in loosening that stranglehold that has led to the indefensible income disparity that we have now.

It would take an extremely courageous politician to fight for these things on capitol hill, as he would be smeared daily and nightly on fox "news" and talk radio and untold amounts of money would be spent defaming him in his home district with negative political ads.

That's what I was talking about, but what the hell I'll play your game. A great way for the gov't to loosen up those silk suit pockets would be to set the minimum wage to keep up with inflation, which would put it at around $10.50. Or better yet keep it up with executive pay and it would be around $23. Minimum wage workers certainly earn their money more than slimeballs like Mitt Romney.