Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
LOL @ betting $50 total on a card. You must be from the Luca Fury school of retards.

For those who care, I have $200 on Jim Miller straight up, $75 on Jim Miller -3.5 and a $25 Diaz by sub bet. So risking $300 on the main event alone... I never claimed I bet thousands per fight but I guess betting around $1K per card makes me a noob.

Haters gonna hate
No one ever questioned you handicapping or called you a "noob", lol. I won't even do it now that you fell flat on your face with your big video.

I just said you looked like a little boy and were probably broadcasting from your parents house. Then you claimed to be a "condo owner" and I questioned that because you must be very successful for a 12 year old, lol. Even if you are not 12 you are very young and must make a lot of money to be able to sign off on a condo.

Then it begs the question, why would "doogie houser" only bet 50 bucks a card if he is such a baller? But wait, you have 200 whole dollars on Miller! My god, I didn't know that. If I had known you were gonna bet 200 instead of 50 I would have just bowed down to you in awe!

Kid, you have no self awareness. You actually think 200 is a significant amount which makes it extremely hard to take you seriously. What would you have done with your big payday had Miller won, put gas in your car? It makes me think you are not even of age to gamble, lol.

On top of all this you come with some fuking mickey mouse video and then try and say your a grown man, a baller, and you are just spending your weekend making videos wearing a halloween mask and augmenting your voice to make it sound like a pre pubescent Richard Simmons because you don't want your employers at the CIA to think you have a gambling problem. Lol, ok kid.

Still look forward to the next one, though!