Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
Look likes the Nuggets has a great chance to win this series if one thing happens. As I correctly pointed out before this series started, the Nuggets bench is deep and they average over 30 points a game, while the Lakers bench averages a meager 9.
You have to be the biggest homer on this site. The Lakers obviously didn't give a shit about last night's game. They will win this series.

I'm sick of hearing about how great the Nuggets bench is. They have about 10 average players which is why there isn't much of a difference between their bench and starters.

I'm pretty sure it's more important to have the better starting 5. If the best thing about your team is your backups, you have problems.

The only reason the Nuggets even get into the playoffs is because they have a great coach that gets everything he can out of them. I would love for Denver to keep extending this series but the Lakers will win in 5-6.

Nuggets have no chance at winning this series. Accept it. Your team has advanced out of the first round once in their last 10 trips to the playoffs.