Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
Millionaire: check
No job ever: check
No responsibilitis: check

6'4", mega muscles: check
High quality hoes whenever: check
Famous athlete getting shit for free everywhere: check

And the guy kills himself?

I know all you lemmings are crying your ass off mourning Mr. Seance, but let's be real. You take time out of your day to cry for some thug who didn't do nothing for you and basically won the lottery.... yet you won't take 10 seconds out of your day to call your 80 year old parents who changed your fukking diapers and think about you every day.

These guys are so big and strong, yet they are so mentally soft. I mean, look at Timberwolves' Beasley. The thug was talking about suicide, saying "life just aint worth it" .... Meanwhile he's making over a million dollars a month to live in a mansion and dribble a rubber ball for an hour a day.

And when you see an NBA fake foul on every play and the hoodrat is complaining about he was assaulted and almost dismembered on that play... it's not keen salesmanship to get future calls most of the time. These mental softies are so entitled they think they deserve a foul on every play.

You think Dick Buttkiss would fukking off himself? Lmfao.

Generation: MONSTER PU*SSIES!!!!

OP is stupid -- Check

Junior Seau had responsibilities to his kids - check

Junior Seau had responsibilities to his mother, sister, etc - check

Junior Seau had responsibilities to the community that adored him- check

Junior Seau had responisbilities for running a business ( his restaurant) - check

depression or concussion syndrome can make someone kill themselves if the brain is damaged - check

I saw Dad post a video of Seau making sure that kids at the game were happy - check

Seau was a role model and helpless- check