andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Obama responsible for droppin gas prices in my area by 30 cents in the past month ...

Gasoline prices temporarily rise during the Bush administration and liberal democrats across the country pin 100% of the blame on President Bush.

Gasoline prices rise (for a much longer period of time) during the Obama administration and liberal democrats claim that Obama has nothing to do with the rise in oil prices.

In truth, the POTUS has very little to do with rising oil prices and most liberal democrats would now agree with this statement since one of their own resides in the White House. However, when Romney wins in November, if gasoline prices begin to rise, liberal democrats will once again pin 100% of the blame on him.

Liberal democrats are all PURE HYPOCRITES and are only good at performing the most menial labor possible. When it comes to any job that requires mental intelligence, liberal democrats are absolutely useless which is why they whine and scream that the rich aren't paying enough in taxes.

Successful conservatives are tired of paying the bills accumulated by lazy, good for nothing liberal democrats. Those on the left would do the entire world a favor if they all just hung themselves.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Andy seems unaware that more than 80 of your refined oil comes from Canada.
    Bush presided for 8 years & Obama is only 3/4 into his 1st.
    Your numbers are wrong & your opinions are moot.
    I doubt your job requires an ounce of mental intelligence.
    I am however, only basing this on what you post here.